Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Car Decor 2013

Pin It Now!

I am finally back at it.  Why the late start?  Well, I spent the first 6 weeks of summer in Spain and then I went on the sweet canoeing trip among other fun summertime events.  I borrowed a friend's canoe and my car hauled a canoe on the roof for the first time ever.  I didn't think it would be possible, but here's the proof (and a couple of extra photos of the canoeing fun).



So I washed the dust off my car this Sunday and today was the day to get started on my second summer of decorating.  As you might be able to tell from the canoe photo, the sun has seriously bleached out the color of the beads and the words on the side are pretty much gone.  I do like the rusted antique look of the beads, but I haven't quite decided if I will add words again with a more permanent pen or maybe just add beads.
Here's what I accomplished today:
I got lots of compliments while I was affixing beads.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...