Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July (a couple days late)

Pin It Now!

I decided to celebrate my freedom this 4th of July by adding more fun to my car.
I have come to the conclusion that I need to add the shiny mardi gras type beads to the hood of the car, so I added what few I have.  It will be a major work in progress as I slowly come across those beads, probably at SCRAP.  Who knows, maybe I will come across the mother load one of these days.


The other thing I added to my car was some leopard spots and words.  Yep, just random words that popped into my head.  My neighbors were having a bbq, so sometimes one of their words would filter over to my ears and I would then add it to the car.  I had a great time.  The leopard spots and words took about 4 hours, but I had nothing but time on the 4th of July.






Later, around 10, I met some friends on Mt. Tabor and checked out the fireworks.  It was a pretty sweet view.  You could see Portland's fireworks, just barely see Vancouver's fireworks, Sellwood's fireworks and then all the personal fireworks all going off around the same time.  I loved it.  I will have to remember that for next year.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...