Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Beginnings of My Art Car

Pin It Now!

Last summer I desperately wanted to turn my car into an art car.  I have always dreamed of having one and have worked on a few ideas and cars in the past.  Well, I thought I had some great ideas, but working out the logistics of them ultimately stopped me from achieving my dream.
This year I am going to start simple and just see where the art and the car take me.  So to keep me motivated and get the whole ball rolling I decided that my car needed the addition of pom-pom fringe on the inside. I mean, what car doesn't?
Here are a few photos and I will keep you posted on my progress.



2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm trying to do something similar. Pray tell how you attached the strands of pompom fringe. I'd surely appreciate any advice on the application process. Many thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...