Monday, February 27, 2012

Talented Friend and Collegue: Keri Piehl

Pin It Now!

As you may know I have some very artistically talented and resourceful friends and Keri is definitely No. 1 when it comes to resourceful.  She is SCRAP's Education Director and I couldn't think of anyone better for the job.
She is an amazing woman making SCRAP an awesome place and she just keeps striving to make it more amazing.

So for my birthday that is long past --I have been pretty busing and not keeping up with my blog posts -- Keri made me the coolest necklace.  At first I didn't know what it was, but on the attached card it told me to check out SCRAP's blog to see how it was made.
Here is the blog so you can see how to make one of these for yourself:
http://scrappdx.org/news/news/colored-pencil-pendant-photo-tutorial/111/
Pretty sweet!  Thanks, Keri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...