Monday, January 20, 2014

New Nutcase Helmet!

Pin It Now!
Well, I retired my DIY, upcycled, repurposed, scrappy bike helmet because it was about 6 years old and I think that's too long to have a helmet and hope for its safety.

My lovely friend, Meghan, works at Nutcase, which is an amazing bicycle helmet company, super cool designs and they are local.  I received a new helmet from her, which the design has yet to hit the stores, so I'm the first.  If you saw me ride home from Nutcase headquarters this afternoon, then you caught a glimpse of the helmet in its pristine form, but since I am still the reigning Pink Princess, I removed the pink tiara from my old helmet and affixed it to the new; voila:


Remember all you cyclists out there:  safety first, protect your assets and there's no reason you can't have fun and be creative and awesome while doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...