Saturday, September 28, 2013

Final Art Car Additions for 2013

Pin It Now!

On Thursday I had a great urge to work on my car.  It was a beautiful fall day and looking at the forecast I knew this weather was short lived.  I decided that I needed to start bedazzling the trunk of the car to balance things out.  Here's the outcome so far:

It was the perfect weather.  It was sunny, but not too warm.  I have never affixed beads to my car without losing a pound in sweat, so that was quite delightful.

I was correct about the weather, however.  Friday it started to rain and there have been all sorts of rain storm warnings since.  Literally the it's like a monsoon outside right now as I am typing this.

Looks like I can put this project to rest till the sun returns in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...