Thursday, February 20, 2014

Refrigerator Monster!

Pin It Now!



My partner, Brandon, has been wrapping the organic veggie labels around our fridge door handle since we moved in three and a half years ago and it has grown to such a degree that people always comment on it whenever they are over.  The funny thing is that I don't even really notice it until people comment and then I think, yeah, that is crazy. 

He and his prior roommate wrapped them around the kitchen island legs and so I think it's just something he's been doing for a while now.  I haven't really come up with a good use for the veggie labels and it's really a lot of waste considering we always buy organic.  I will have to be on the lookout for a project since it's getting harder and harder to keep them on the door handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...