Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Costume 2013

Pin It Now!

I went to a clothing exchange a couple of months ago where I found the perfect dress for this costume.  In fact, I wasn't even going to dress as this person, but when I came upon the dress, I couldn't not be this person.
Also this summer I was on a super sweet scavenger hunt and our team name was the Knotty Nauticals.  We got amazingly dressed up.  In fact, I won best individual costume and our team won best overall theme.  We won the scavenger hunt, which was pretty sweet because they had amazing prizes.
Why am I telling you all of this?   Well, here's my costume and check out my helmet.  I felt like this was a precursor to what I would be for Halloween:


Have you guessed it yet?  Yes, I was Tippi Hedren from The Birds.  Sorry if the clues were a bit abstract.  I had this hoop that my mom gave me.  She used it for her baton twirling troupe, and I attached all of the little crows and a couple of the seagulls from my helmet to it for a pretty sweet prop.  Of course I put a crow in my wig as well.
Here's the results:


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!!!
Hearts,
Bece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...