Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Card Making Party

Pin It Now!
Today myself and a couple of my dear friends got together and crafted Valentine's Expressions of our own inspiration.

Here are some action shots:



The Decoupage and Glitter definitely got a lot of use!

The lovely Gabby made an Altoids Shrine for her Aunt and Uncle.  It turned out amazing!



The lovely Heather made three super cool Valentine Cards:


 That's the front and back of one of her cards.  I love it!

I made a card for my Mom and my Sweetheart.  This was my first 3D shadowbox and it took much deliberation, but I'm happy with the results :)





And one final picture of the crew with our creations.


I hope this inspires you to make create some Valentine Love from the heart because it's so much fun!

~ Happy Valentine's Day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...