Friday, November 19, 2010

The Plastic Age.

Pin It Now!

So it just occurred to me that there are these different eras, ages if you will, and we assign them designations such as the stone age, bronze age, etc.  I have come to the conclusion that with the invention of the new Boeing airplane being made out of some sort of plastic that we can definitely call this era the bronze age.  Plastic is everywhere.  It's in so much of what we use that we don't even realize it.  Sure there is a lot of awareness right now about the plastic grocery bags and the plastic in the ocean, but have you ever thought of how much is made of plastic?


That being said, I love to work with plastic.  Last year I made 15 or so fused plastic wallets, and I sold them at craft fairs or gave them as gifts.  They are a pretty popular item.  This year I have perfected the wallet a bit more and I have added a new plastic line, which are my flower barrettes.  I love this new craft.  They are so unique and beautiful.


Anyway, you can check out my wares this weekend because I have a booth at SCRAP's Holiday Bazaar.  So get a jump on your holiday shopping and come join in on the fun.
I hope to see you~

Oh, and I will be playing with The Amazing Maelstrom on Sunday at 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...