Sunday, October 9, 2011

Loteria and Mylar Garland

Pin It Now!

Whew, work has been keeping me busy, but I still can find the time to do a little crafting, thank goodness.
So my friend moved to Spain a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to make her a farewell gift that could serve as decoration for her new home, but it needed to small and light since she had little room in her bag.
It just so happens that she loves Loteria cards, which I happen to have procured from SCRAP.  I also happen to have a ton of deflated Mylar balloons.  So I put two and two together and I came up with this garland strand for her.
I picked out some images that I knew she would like along with a couple that I thought were appropriate.
Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...