Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Pin It Now!

Hello.
So all of my Halloween festivities are over, and what fun!  On Friday night I went to SCRAP's annual masquerade ball benefit.  It was a blast.  As you may know I was dressing up as a necktie hobo, it actually turned out that I somewhat resembled Raggedy Ann, so that was pretty cool.  Here is the photo for you all to see:
Saturday night I went to my friends' creepy haunted crawlspace Halloween party.  Now, I can't describe the crawlspace, it is one of those things that just needs to be experience.  But Clandon rigged up some scary props that he could operate and scare people as they went through the crawlspace.  He then showed me the operation and I became one of the scarers, which was pretty fun, actually.  I have a very shrill and startling scream, which really lends itself to a haunted crawlspace.
So my costume for this party was a Mad Geneticist.  I made a few really gross looking specimen jars and decked myself accordingly.  I went to the Dollar Scholar and purchased a mustache and my friend Cory said I should wear a mustache more often.  I don't know.  I will let you be the judge.
Mad Geneticist with experiments next to Gaddafi?

Way too happy about crazy experiments

The stoic geneticist with experiment (actually that's one of Clandon's art pieces)
Here are a few pictures of just a few of the many amazing costumes there.
Cory, the Sexy Honeybucket Technician with Clandon, aka Beetlejuice, aka the bartender.

I can't remember Myriah's name ss something funny.   She was one of the hosts as well.  Looking sexy.

Drunk Latino or Gaddafi, I'm not sure he had decided either.

Waldo spots his arch nemesis Odlaw.  Oh, no!!!


Anyway, too much fun.  I had a great time and I wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...