Sunday, February 16, 2014

DIY Bedazzled Phone Cover

Pin It Now!

I was at work on Thursday, and this student pulls out her phone and I immediately said, wow, that is so cool!  I certainly had to take a picture.  She had covered her phone in rhinestones and jewelry and it looks fabulous. 


I was able to give her a bit of crafting advice on the matter, as well.  It turns out she had never heard of E6000, which a crafting must have, especially if you specialize in gluing stuff to stuff, which I am a pro at.  She had used Tacky Glue and it items were starting to fall off, but that's okay because crafting is a learning process.
I hope this inspires you to add a little flare to your life wherever that may be and to just go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...