Sunday, May 19, 2013

SE 46th and Woodstock Red Fox Vintage

Pin It Now!

As some of you may know I have been a vintage vendor at House of Vintage for the past 2 years, which I really enjoyed.  However, I heard through the grapevine a couple months ago that Red Fox Vintage was opening up another location and so I pounced and reserved a really nice spot at their second store, which is on SE 46th and Woodstock.

My partner, Brandon, was going to make me this super cool clothing rack for my new spot.  It turned out that we had one weekend to get it made and one evening to get everything set up.  Whew, we are both glad that is done.  Here are a couple of pics:


Brandon looking a bit disheveled. 

My amazing new clothing rack, so efficient!


Ready for business!
Red Fox opened this Saturday and it's been really busy; Hooray!  I am really pleased with how everything turned out.  I couldn't have done it without Brandon.  He put up the shelves and my Fascinate Me sign (the name of my shop).

There's going to be a super awesome grand opening June 1st.  I will keep you posted with details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...