Friday, March 29, 2013

Zora's 3rd Birthday!!!

Pin It Now!

My good friends who live in Boston have an adorable daughter named Zora.  I actually haven't seen her since she was one, so I doubt she would know who I am, but I have seen videos of her and she is very cute. 

I sent her a couple of presents this year.  One was a laurel or fairy crown that I found pre-made in the floral section at SCRAP ~ score!  The other item is this adorable vintage hanky apron that I found at an estate sale, however, it is handmade and it seems pretty simple to make.  I do think she will have to grow into it, though.

Zora opened her present today since it is her birthday and her Mom recorded it and sent it to me.  I thought it was so cute that I would send it out to the rest of the world.

http://youtu.be/X9-Gr-MEsQg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...