Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scraplique

Pin It Now!

So I embellished another free box item that I found.  It's what I like to call scraplique.  (we're so witty in the reuse community *tee hee*)  Anyway, I found this tank I really liked, but there were signs something had been removed around the collar area.  There was hanging threads and glue marks in a few areas.  Well, I done this embellishment for coverup in the past some years ago and was excited to get the chance to do it again.  Here is a photo of what I've done.
I've never been a fan of these colorful paperclips as paperclips, but I have always been intrigued by them since I was little tike.  I was so happy when I finally found a use for them.
This is the scraplique I did a few years ago.  I simply wanted to cover up some bleach stains on this otherwise adorable sweatshirt that I found in a free box.  It's kind of weird that the two items are almost the same color.  Well, I guess the colors do show up nicely on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...