Friday, June 10, 2011

Cirque Du Cycling :: A street fair and bike race every June on Mississippi Avenue in Portland, Oregon

Pin It Now!

Hello, friends!
This Sunday myself and my posse will be in the Cirque du Cycling art bike parade on Mississippi this Sunday, June 12th at 2:30 p.m.. Here is the link so you get all the details.

Cirque Du Cycling :: A street fair and bike race every June on Mississippi Avenue in Portland, Oregon

We will be the Pedaling Petticoat Posse all decked out in western wear and petticoats. Here is our banner that myself and my friends, Sarah and Jane, made last night.

This is my pretty pink bicycle that I have decorated in a reuse sort of way.
Last year we were the Candy Stripers where we wore stripes and threw out candy (we are throwing out candy again this year) and two years ago we were the scrapa, scrapa, scrapa polka dot sorority.
The parade is always a lot of fun and very family friendly so if you live in Portland you should stop by!
Hearts, Bece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...