Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Pin It Now!
A couple of weeks ago I hosted a Valentine card making or Love shrine making party for a handful of awesome crafty ladies.  The results were amazing and it was a lot of fun.  One of the ladies brought these amazing wooden display boxes that had glass in them and that was a huge hit.  I only have pictures of the one that I made and so here it is:


 One of the many sweet things about hosting shrine making parties is that you get to use up a lot of materials that you have been saving for too long, not that the party made a dent in supplies :)

Here are a couple of photos of a love shrine I made from a previous party I hosted:



I made this shrine out of an eyeglasses case that I found at SCRAP.  The problem was that it wouldn't stand up.  So we came up with this stand idea.  The shrine then became two-sided and I loved that.  The photo in the center is a goof up at one of those photo booths.  It's a beautiful picture of the torsos of myself and my sweetie.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...